1. Log in to your Outlook account.
2. Click the gearwheel icon on the right hand side to open the Settings panel.
3. From the Settings panel, choose View all Outlook settings.
4. From the menu on the left-hand side, choose Sync email.
5. Now choose Other email accounts.
6. In the new window that opens, check the box next to Manually configure account settings then click OK.
7. In the panel that opens, enter the details into the boxes like this:
Display name – This can be your own name or your business name or a combination of both. This is what the person who receives your email will see when the message is in their inbox.
Email address – This is your new email address, for example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Username – This is the same as the email address you just entered.
Password – This is the password GiteWise sent to you with your new email address (or whatever you change it to).
Connection type: IMAP/SMTP
Incoming (IMAP) server yourdomain.name – this is your domain name (the part after @ in your new email address)
Incoming server port 993
Outgoing (SMTP) server yourdomain.com
Outgoing server port 465
8. Once you’ve entered and checked all the information, click OK. If everything is in order, you’ll see your new email address listed at the bottom of the Sync email panel:
9. Click the X at the top right corner of the panel to close it.
10. You should now see your new email address in your Outlook dashboard.
11. Send a test email to your new address from your personal email address to check to see if it arrives in your Outlook inbox. Then send an outgoing message using your new email address from within Outlook – send this to your personal email address.
12. If you need to edit your settings you can do this by going back to the Connected accounts panel: Settings > View all Outlook settings > Sync email. You then need to move your cursor over the email address to reveal the Edit icon. Click this to open the settings panel.